MT on New Year 2013 at MIMG Playground.


MT's wearing a Grizzly long sleeve polo shirt and jeans. He posed with his Ate Ayla and mom.
Right side lying to his sister.
Another pose with Ate Ayla.
The four of us in front of mt baby sister's white wooden crib.
Tapping my younger sister's head while sitting down.

Me climbing on the Little Tykes Kiddie Stairs at MIMG.

Going out from the cave as I've imagined.

Me watching the glass window of the submarine in my imagination.

With Rain in front of my glass window submarine.

Climbing again!

Aiming for high up!

Looking at my mom's camera for picture perfect.

Still looking...

Sorry mom, I've to moved on.

Riding at submarine's glass window.
Looking down for shark maybe.

Eating my mom's perfectly perfect chocolate cake! Yummy....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories